Finding help in the UK
Ukrainians fleeing war in Ukraine are now able to apply for visas to join their family members in the UK (family visa route) or come if they find a sponsor who is willing to host them for at least 6 months (Homes for Ukraine visa route).
Websites where potential hosts are leaving information about themselves (and refugees can contact them directly)
- UK Accommodation, Help&Sponsorship for Ukrainians
- UK Ukraine community group
- UK accommodation for Ukrainian refugees
- Help for Ukraine in Walthamstow
- Rooms for Ukrainians in the UK
- Help for Ukrainians in the UK
- Shelter for UA
If you want us to help you find housing – please fill in the form below. Please note that we have a very small team of volunteers looking into these requests, so delays are possible.
Jobs – Opportunities for Ukrainians:
Ukrainians fleeing war and coming to the UK under family visas will be allowed to work. We are receiving offers from companies ready to employ Ukrainians. Please get in touch if you are looking for employment via the form below.
Jobs – Opportunities to Employ Ukrainian Refugees:
If you are an employer in London who has open vacancies suitable for Ukrainians who are currently fleeing the war in Ukraine, please post them through one of the links below.
Each of these websites contains easy-to-fill-out ‘Post A Job’ tabs. Upon filling this information in, your vacancy will be processed and posted on the website, making it available to thousands of refugees currently in grave need of employment outside of their home country.
Psychological counselling: if you or your children are in need of psychological counselling, there are offers on our database that we’ll be happy to share with you. Please fill in the form to request assistance.
We also have offers to help with:
If you have questions please feel free to get in touch via email [email protected]
We will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.
About UK visas for Ukrainians:
- UK Government guidance on UK visa routes for Ukrainians is available here.
- You can call the free 24/7 UK Government helpline on +44 808 164 8810 (0808 164 8810 from within the UK).
- See the summary of visa routes available for Ukrainians, in English, Ukrainian, Russian, and Polish. This list was put together by Ukraine Advice Project UK.
- Free Movement has a summary of all the visa routes available for Ukrainians now.
Legal advice on UK visas for Ukrainians:
- Sterling Law firm offers advice on UK visa applications for Ukrainians. You can contact them at [email protected] or via their Facebook page. Sterling Law provide free legal support to Ukrainians who come to the UK after the 24th of February 2022 to seek refuge from the Russian invasion. To get help from an immigration lawyer, please register here.
- Ukraine Advice Project UK provide free legal advice on UK immigration, visas and asylum. To request advice, please contact [email protected] with some details of your circumstances and what advice you need.
Tags: ukrainian refugees