What: The Ukraine Solidarity Fundraiser Night is a spectacular night of music and dance, to come together and raise funds for Ukrainian communities in the town of Mykolaiv.
When: Wed, Jun 8, 2022, 7:00 PM BST
Where: Yellow Boat, Tamesis Dock Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TY, United Kingdom
Tickets: £10 – £14.50
More About the Event
You can expect:
- Music from Ukrainian and London musicians including The Other Brother Band, London -based Ukrainian artists, and DJs.
- A magical boat venue with amazing views of the Thames and central London.
- A range of Ukrainian snacks.
- A mini-shop with badges, T shirts , and solidarity gifts.
- Halyna Balaban.
- Daniella Tushevska.
- A night of fun, dance and summer celebration!
We are raising funds to directly purchase medical equipment and kits and protective gear for medics in Mykolaiv. Many of the organizers are health workers and we have personal connections with Mykolaiv. We are purchasing kits which we will transport directly to a safe warehouse in Poland which will then go onto Mykolaiv. If you want more details we will discuss this on the night or you can contact us. Mykolaiv is currently under siege and needs your support!
If you can’t come but want to support us – please buy a T-shirt, badge or make a donation through this website!
Brought to you by Migrant solidarity group, a volunteer led group of healthcare workers working on refugee issues as part of www.Medact.org