WHAT: This two-day pop-up store will showcase Ukrainian culture, fashion brands, craft foods, ceramics, jewelry, art, books and decor in London.
WHEN: 6-7 August (see full programme below)
WHERE: Broken Wharf Locke Hotels Locke at Broken Wharf 2 Broken Wharf London EC4V 3DT
The main purpose of UKRAINIAN POP-UP STORE:
Immersion into Ukrainian culture and discovering Ukrainian food, ceramics, fashion brands, jewellery, decor, and art.
Helping Ukrainian refugees. Every purchase includes 15% donation to Ukrainian Foundation @misto.dobra which helps women with children, elderly people and pets to stay in a safe shelter during the war and provides them all necessary things for living.
Supporting Ukrainian craft manufacturers and small businesses during these hard times
At the UKRAINIAN POP-UP STORE you can visit the following events:
– Photography exhibition “Ukraïnki” by Katerina Astrella , dedicated to Ukrainian women during the war
– photography exhibition “Warriors of light” by @diandrunyk , dedicated to the armed forces of Ukraine
– lecture of Ukrainian publisher Olena Braichenko and her project @yizhakultura about Ukrainian food and culture
– lecture on contemporary Ukrainian artists by expert @alice_nanavova , who will present masterpieces of her @forsagallery
– live performances of @belkina.dj , violinist @call__me__v__ , Ukrainian singer @stellasezon_music and others
Informational partner @bubwa_association will provide support with British-Ukrainian networking during the event.